Open Evenings at Cardiff and Vale College
About our Open Evenings
If you’re thinking about College, visiting us at an Open Evening is a great way to find out more. At an Open Evening you can speak to tutors about your course of interest, take a tour of the facilities on site, get advice and guidance and learn about support and opportunities offered by the College. You can even apply there and then with help on hand from friendly staff.
Our Open Evenings take place at both our Barry Campus and City Centre Campus, Cardiff on the following dates:
December Open Evenings
- Wednesday 1st December 2021 - Cardiff - 4.30pm - 7.30pm
- Thursday 2nd December 2021 - Barry - 4.30pm - 7.30pm
February Open Evenings
- Wednesday 9th February 2022 - Cardiff - 4.30pm - 7.30pm
- Thursday 10th February 2022 - Barry - 4.30pm - 7.30pm
Booking in advance is essential as numbers for the Open Evening are restricted to keep everyone as safe as possible.
How to book:
- Pick the campus you would like to attend below. This link will take you through to the Eventbrite booking page.
- Pick the arrival time slot you would like to book. These will be in 30 minute slots.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- Please note, your booking admits you and one other person maximum.
Keeping you safe
We’ve put measures in place to ensure all visitors and staff stay safe on campus.
What you need to do:
- Book your place. We are restricting numbers and making booking essential to provide a safe and supportive experience for all visitors.
- You must wear a face covering to enter the campus.
- During your visit please remain 2m physically distanced from all others, sanitise your hands and practice good hygiene throughout your visit.
What the College has in place to keep you safe
The College is adhering to all COVID safe guidelines including:
- Thorough cleaning procedures across all sites.
- Shops and coffee shops are operating using industry guidance. However, all staff, students and visitors are asked to wear a face covering in these venues. Face coverings can be removed if sitting to eat or drink in them.
- In the event of an emergency, safe building evacuation procedure takes priority over physical distancing.