If you’re passionate about working in a particular career area or have an ideal job in mind, an Apprenticeship is a great place to start.
What are the benefits of an Apprenticeship?
- Earn a salary while you train
- Get paid holidays
- Receive expert training
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Develop job-specific skills for your career
- Start your career straight from the word go
- Get lots of support from your employer, college tutors and your training coordinator and assessors.
How to secure an apprenticeship
If you’re over 16, living in Wales and not in full time education you can apply for an Apprenticeship. First, you’ll need to find an employer. Get some tips with our step by step guide below.
Our Apprenticeship programmes are part financed by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.