About this course
This qualification is for people professionals at an advisor or officer level or for those who enjoy developing and managing people. You’ll expand your knowledge of HR with a combination of core units and specialist areas.
Leading to Associate membership of CIPD. 42 credits. Run over 1 academic year 2021/22 once a week face to face contact
What you will study
Consisting of 7 units aligned to the core knowledge and behaviour standards of the CIPD Profession Map at Associate Level.
- Organisational performance and culture in practise
- Talent Management and workforce planning
- Professional behaviours and valuing people
- Reward for performance and contribution
- Evidence- based practise
- Employment relationship management
- Specialist employment law
Course fee per year
Registration Fee Payable on Enrolment: £30.00
Course Fee: £2,370.00
Course runs 14:00 - 19:00 term time only. Classroom attendance is required.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Career prospects & further study
On successful completion of this course you can progress onto our CIPD Level 7 - Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management course.
Need to know