About this course
ITIL® 4 is the latest update of the world’s most popular framework for IT Service Management and offers a renewed focus on value-driven practices and the optimisation of IT Services. This course is designed as an introduction that will enable delegates to address new service management challenges and utilise the potential of modern technology.
You must have access to a PC/Laptop to undertake this training.
This course runs 9am-5pm (approx.) online and is tutor led.
This FREE course is only available to adults that are eligible for a Personal Learning Account (PLA). Personal Learning Accounts, funded by the Welsh Government, are available to employed adults living in Wales that wish to develop skills to progress or change career.
Find out if you're eligible today.
What you will study
This ITIL® 4 Foundation course is designed to give delegates a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL® framework and its role in modern ITSM. The modules covered on this course and the topics they will include:
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL® Service Value System
- The ITIL® Guiding Principles
- The Service Value Chain
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Principles
- Technical Management Principles
Multiple Choice Questions. 60 Minute, Closed Book Exam
Monday – Tuesday.
Online virtual classroom
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.