About this course
This course is intended for those who want to achieve a career in networking.
By obtaining a ComTIA Network+ certification, you will possess the skills required to identify problems and configure and manage systems.
Earning a CompTIA Network+ certification indicates efficient networking capability and proves to employers that you have the skills required to design, manage, and maintain both wireless and wired networks. In addition, a core focus of this course regards identifying and re-configuring networks to resolve any issues.
This course will be hugely beneficial to those who wish to work as a Network Field Technician or Engineer, a Network Administrator, a Network Support Specialist, or a Network Analyst.
*This qualification is assessed by an exam*
What you will study
This course explores:
- Cards & Cabling
- Network Technologies
- Extending Networks
- Client/Server Communication Layers
- Remove Connectivity
- Network Security
As this is an online course, you will require access to a computer/laptop with internet.
Delegates are required to have some networking experience.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know