CCNA Training (Cisco Certified Network Associate) (PLA)
About this course
Over this intensive 5-day course, you will learn how to install, operate, and configure a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network and become familiar with Cisco networking devices. CCNA Routing and Switching is a highly sought-after associate certification for a network engineer, administrator, or specialist, as it enables career progression and development of network-centred knowledge.
What you will study
- Network Fundamentals
- Network Access
- IP Connectivity
- IP Services
- Security Fundamentals
- Automation & Programmability
*This qualification is assessed by an exam*
This certification is designed for individuals seeking to receive CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This course is also suitable for support technicians involved in the rudimentary installation, operation, and verification of LAN networks.
There are no prerequisites prior to sitting this course - however, candidates will thrive if they possess basic computer literacy and PC Operating skills. As this is an online course, you will require access to a computer/laptop with internet.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know