AWS Certified Security Speciality Training Course (PLA)
About this course
AWS Certified Security Specialist is the individual who works in a security role to safeguard AWS workloads. AWS security provides services and features for a secure production environment and understands the security risks and operations. Studying AWS Certified Security Speciality Training course is helpful for learners to provide appropriate knowledge of AWS security services. This certification helps organisations effectively recognise and create talent with critical skills to implement cloud initiatives. It assists individuals to validate their expertise in securing workloads and data in the AWS cloud. Pursuing this training will help individuals to gain the required knowledge, skills, and experience to enhance their career prospects.
What you will study
- Security Fundamentals
- Cloud Security Principles and Frameworks
- Identity and Access Management
- Detective Controls
- Infrastructure Protection
- Data Protection
- Incident Response
- Security Automation
- Security Troubleshooting on AWS
- Creating Security Journey in AWS
There are no formal prerequisites to attend this AWS Certified Security Speciality Training course. However, a basic understanding of security concepts and practices will be beneficial for the delegates.
You should have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in securing AWS workloads.
Teaching and assessment methods
The course will run over 4 days (am-5pm) online virtual classroom. There will be additional study hours, in your own time. You will need a PC/Laptop with microphone and camera.
170 minutes, 65 questions; either multiple choice or multiple response.
Exams MUST be booked within 30 days of the course.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.