About this course
This Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is for learners who work in, or who want to work in Business Administration in roles such as:
- Office Manager
- Programme Manager
- Executive Assistant.
This course will run on a Thursday evening 5.30pm – 8.30pm throughout the academic year, including four full days during the course.
What you will study
This course includes the knowledge related to:
- Administration systems
- Communicating in a business
- Managing self-development
- Improve business performance
- Customer service management
- Principles of administration for executive assistants.
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £195.00
A level 3 qualification or relevant industrial experience.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know