About this course
The examination levels are offered at A1, B1.1 and B2. From the 4th May 2009 each examination costs £40. All other charges are identified in the ‘ICAT Examination Requirements’.
Applications must be received no less than three weeks before the examination date. All examinations are held on a Friday and start at 10:00 and 13:30, unless otherwise stated. A place in a morning or afternoon examination session cannot be guaranteed on application. Further guidance is given with the application form.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know