How to apply for HE?

Full-time Higher Education courses

Applications for full-time courses can be made either via UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) or for the majority of courses, direct to the College. See individual course information sheets for guidance.

Applying via UCAS – Visit the UCAS site here .You’ll need the specific UCAS course code shown on the relevant course information sheet. You’ll find a full listing here:

Applying direct to the College –Click 'Apply direct to CAVC'on any of our course pages once you've selected your chosen course. 

Part-time Higher Education courses

You must apply directly to Cardiff and Vale College. You can do so by clicking apply on any of our courses.