About this course
The overall aim of this Introduction to Cabin Crew Level 2 course is to develop the personal and interpersonal skills necessary for success as a member of air cabin crew or airport personnel as airport check-in staff, and to prepare the student for career development.
What you will study
The course covers the theoretical aspect of the industry, together with an emphasis on practical study to include role-play, simulations and observations. Students will be encouraged to develop research and study skills in preparation for cabin crew employment training.
Classes can be taught on our Boeing 737-200 Aircraft which is attached to the college, a real working environment!
Units of study include the following:
• 2 Air Cabin Crew specific units
Airline Emergency Procedures and the Role of Cabin Crew On-board.
This is a full time course from September to June.
Course fee per year
Registration Fee Payable on Enrolment: £0.00
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
"The whole experience is just great! I know there is a lot of help available to me, there's people i can speak to and programmes like the Career Ready programme, my tutors have got lots of experience in the workplace."
Career prospects & further study
From this course many of our students go directly into employment with organisations such as Emirates, British Airways, Virgin and EasyJet.
Need to know