Introductory Diploma in Tourism
About this course
This Level 1 Diploma in Tourism provides learners with the opportunity to develop a new found knowledge and skillset in the Tourism sector, whilst also supporting progression to further study.
What you will study
The course will cover a range of subjects including:
- Exploring Travel and Tourism in the UK
- Exploring Local Visitor Attractions
- Promoting Tourism Events
- Developing a Personal Progression Plan
- Delivering Customer Service in Tourism
Course fee per year
Registration Fee Payable on Enrolment: £0.00
3 GCSEs Grades A* - E including English Language and/or Maths
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
The whole experience is just great! I know there is a lot of help available to me, there's people i can speak to and programmes like the Career Ready programme, my tutors have got lots of experience in the workplace.
Career prospects & further study
Progression within the area, including our Level 2 & 3 Diplomas in Tourism and Level 2 Cabin Crew.
Need to know