About this course
This is a class to for ESOL learners who would like to develop their conversation skills.
What you will study
You will cover conversation language and techniques using every day and topical themes.
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £10.00
Interview and initial assessment. Alternatively, successful achievement at previous level and satisfactory reference from tutor to indicate good behaviour, attendance and progress.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
I came to the UK about two years ago and recently started at the College. I have already been made a course rep and am enjoying the College. I chose to come to this College as there is so much you can do here, my favourite part is the skills centre. In the Sucess Centre there is always someone to help you if you are struggling with work, and so many books available. After finishing my ESOL course I am looking forward to carrying on my education. I have chosen to specialise in Health and Social Care, as I would like to give back to the community by helping people. To anyone wondering if they should come I would say if you have a dream, and want to achieve your goals, never give up; where I come from not everyone gets education, and I am really excited to start my new beginning at CAVC.
Need to know