About this course
This Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage is a substantial vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a beauty (Swedish massage) therapist.
This is a vocational qualification and includes all the required elements to work effectively as a beauty massage therapist including, units covering the following: providing body massage, health and safety, anatomy and physiology and client care.
What you will study
This course will include:
- Provide body massage
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
Throughout this qualification you will develop your knowledge and understanding of relevant anatomy and physiology, health and safety, and client care. You will develop a range of technical skills enabling you to provide relaxing massage treatments using classical Swedish massage movements. You will also develop interpersonal skills that will assist you to communicate effectively with clients
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £30.00
Teaching and assessment
Working in a live realistic salon environment, practical demonstration, exams and theory to be completed including knowledge and understanding of Anatomy & Physiology.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know