About this course
The Work Related Education L2 Certificate qualification has been designed to equip learners with employability skills they will benefit from for life.
The skills and knowledge gained will allow learners to further their aspirations for employment, help them to manage their own career and ultimately develop a tool kit of transferable skills and attributes that will enable individuals to sustain employment now and in the future. This unique course is aimed at anyone over 16 yrs of age. You will study between the hours of 16-00-18-00 one evening per week.
What you will study
Module 1: L2, Oral Communication Skills
Module 2: L2, Using ICT in the Workplace
Module 3: L2, Career Exploration
Module 4: L1,Applying for a job
Module 5: L1,Creating a tailored CV
Module 6: L1,Exploring Job Opportunities
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £30.00
Application and informal interview. No formal qualifications required.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know