About this course
This Six Sigma course is designed to provide you with the knowledge required to pass the Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam. Six Sigma Yellow Belt is a globally sought-after qualification which indicates the holder is familiar with the principles of Six Sigma and able to work as part of a Six Sigma team providing support to Green and Black Belts.
This FREE course is only available to adults that are eligible for a Personal Learning Account (PLA). Personal Learning Accounts, funded by the Welsh Government, are available to employed adults living in Wales that wish to develop skills to progress or change career.
Find out if you're eligible today.
What you will study
- Develop Six Sigma mindest for continuous business improvement.
- Includes Pre-Course Material, Manuals, Exams and Certificates.
- Gain the required knowledge to pass the 6 Sigma Yellow Belt exam.
- Identify where the defects are how you can reduce them.
- Learn how to contribute to Six Sigma projects in your company.
Duration: 2 days
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know