About this course
Whether you’re a beginner or have some experience and would like to develop your skills further, this course introduces and explores the mono technique, using paper stencils, and the photographic process.
You’ll learn how to:
- Transform provided images or your own themes and images into screen prints.
- Use your own designs for screen printing and how to print multi-coloured prints.
You’ll be guided through the creative printing processes.
This FREE course is only available to adults that are eligible for a Personal Learning Account (PLA). Personal Learning Accounts, funded by the Welsh Government, are available to employed adults living in Wales that wish to develop skills to progress or change career.
Find out if you're eligible today.
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £0.00
Desirable candidates will be familiar with the basics of Art & Design. Desirable for candidate to evidence a portfolio of work. Must be 18 years of age or above.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know