About this course
Our Level 2 Diploma in Plastering qualification has been developed for delivery in a training environment, which means you do not need to be employed to study this course. This programme of accelerated learning is designed to fast track pupils from basic skills up to a Level 2 standard, within a structured delivery.
What you will study
This programme of accelerated learning has been developed to fast track learners from basic skills up to a level 2 standard within a structured delivery. The course will enhance your skills, knowledge and understanding of the construction industry and enable you to work in Plastering or progress onto further training. This qualification supports the learner to attain fundamental and transferable practical skills, with associated underpinning knowledge, and industry will accept this on its own as entry to a job role.
Course fee per year
Registration Fee Payable on Enrolment: £30.00
Interview. 4 GCSEs Grade A* - F or Assessment grade minimum E3 from Skill Scan assessment.
Teaching and assessment
- Written assessments and practical
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know