About this course
The HNC is delivered over two years, which is four modules each year. This course is ideal for anyone who is looking to upskill to progress in their career. This course is delivered over two evening, Monday and Thursday 5-9pm and is face-to-face delivery.
This FREE course is only available to adults that are eligible for a Personal Learning Account (PLA). Personal Learning Accounts, funded by the Welsh Government, are available to employed adults living in Wales that wish to develop skills to progress or change career.
Find out if you're eligible today.
What you will study
The units you will study in the first year will be:
- Accounting Principles
- Managing a Successful Business Project
- Business Law
- Entrepreneurial Ventures
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Career prospects & further study
Following the completion of this course you can find employment in a range of sectors or continue your learning at university.
Need to know