About this course
This module gives you the knowledge and skills to plan and implement successful campaigns that deliver real results for an organisation. You will learn the campaign planning process including how to analyse an organisation’s current position. You will also learn how to set campaign objectives, implement a campaign then measure and evaluate its success to aid continuous improvement in the fast-changing world of marketing.
This course will be delivered online Monday 5.15 – 8.45 pm. You will also be required to pay a yearly membership fee of £65 directly to CIM.
This FREE course is only available to adults that are eligible for a Personal Learning Account (PLA). Personal Learning Accounts, funded by the Welsh Government, are available to employed adults living in Wales that wish to develop skills to progress or change career.
Find out if you're eligible today.
What you will study
Unit 1: Campaign process
- Understand the process of planning a campaign.
- Know how to undertake an internal and external situational analysis.
Unit 2: Planning campaigns in action
- Know how to develop a successful campaign plan.
- Understand how to implement a plan in practice.
Unit 3: Campaign success
- Understand the principles of monitoring a marketing campaign.
Know how to undertake a post campaign evaluation.
CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing. Any relevant Level 3 qualification. Any UK degree or international equivalent. Completion of the CIM Diagnostic test. Result needed before enrolment.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Career prospects & further study
After completing this course you can go on to complete the full 2-year Extended Diploma. Many students progress onto courses at university, others go directly into employment. CAVC offers a HNC in Sport Coaching which if competed successfully leads on to a top up at Cardiff Metropolitan University to complete the full degree course.