About this course
This module focuses on the importance of the ever-evolving, dynamic digital landscape. You will develop skills to improve digital marketing performance and explore the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment.
This course will be delivered online Monday 5.15 – 8.45 pm. You will also be required to pay a yearly membership fee of £65 directly to CIM.
This FREE course is only available to adults that are eligible for a Personal Learning Account (PLA). Personal Learning Accounts, funded by the Welsh Government, are available to employed adults living in Wales that wish to develop skills to progress or change career.
Find out if you're eligible today.
What you will study
You will over modules in:
Unit 1 – Digital Techniques
- Understand digital marketing tools and techniques
- Assess different applications of digital marketing
Unit 2 – Digital Enhancement
- Know how to integrate digital and offline marketing
- Understand approaches to enhancing stakeholder engagement
Unit 3 – Digital Management
- Know how to develop a digital marketing plan
- Apply and adapt digital marketing analysis
CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing. Any relevant Level 3 qualification. Any UK degree or international equivalent. Completion of the CIM Diagnostic test. Result needed before enrolment.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day