About this course
This course is designed to support parents/carers gain understanding and skills to encourage their children’s wanted behaviours and strategies to help them manage in a positive way to decrease unwanted behaviours.
What you will study
This course will enable you to identify:
- positive parenting styles
- ways to increase wanted behaviours
- play activities that encourage wanted behaviour
- ways to talk to and listen to your child
Successful completion of this course will lead to the achievement of 3 Credits at Level 1 (Agored).
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £10.00
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
I feel a lot more independent than at school. I find there is a lot more support here. Through doing this course I will be able to work in a school. All my teachers are really lovely, they are all supportive and understanding.
Need to know