About this course
The VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology is a substantial vocational qualification for learners seeking a career as an employed and/or self-employed nail technician. This qualification is based on the nail services National Occupational Standards (NOS) and is recognised by the UK's leading professional bodies (The British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC) and the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)) as being fit for purpose for preparing learners for a career as a junior nail technician.
What you will study
This qualification includes all the required elements to work effectively as a nail technician including: providing and maintaining nail enhancements, manicure treatments, health and safety and client care.
You will learn
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Provide manicure treatments
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Provide nail art
[Please type here course content]
Course fee per year
Part Course Fees: £30.00
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know