About this course
Our MOT Manager course is a great opportunity for individuals wishing to run an MOT Vehicle Test Station (VTS), or who will have direct responsibility for MOT operations at the VTS in future. Studying at our City Centre campus in Cardiff, this two day course will look at how to keep the MOT station equipment calibrated, as well as how to correctly maintain a MOT centre. The content of this qualification has been specifically designed to reflect the contents of the National Occupational Standards for MOT Managers.
If you require any further information please contact the course tutor on - 02920 406505.
What you will study
This course covers the following topics:
- Managing the Legislative and Compliance requirements of a VTS
- Dealing with Customer Service
- Developing the Supervising of Staff within a Test Centre
- Test Centre quality systems and Audits
This qualification is achieved via successful completion of an online exam.
To apply, please call 02920 406 505.
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £450.00
There are no pre-requisites to this course
Teaching and assessment
- Online assessment
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know