About this course
Our Diploma in Professional Marketing is the perfect course for those students keen to further develop their knowledge and understanding of marketing within the professional environment. Based at our City Centre campus in Cardiff, this programme will build upon the knowledge gained through work and previous qualifications, such as the CIM Certificate of Professional Marketing or a Bachelor's degree. Pupils will also be given opportunities to further enhance their entrepreneurial skills, which can include working on real briefs from industry, competing in team challenges or pitching ideas to employers. This is a high level professional qualification aimed at practising marketing professionals. The course is a one year programme (approximately 12 weeks per module), which runs from September to June. Classes are every Tuesday evening between the hours of 5:45pm - 8:45pm.
What you will study
This course will cover the following modules:
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Metrics
- Digital Strategy
Each module can be taken as a stand-alone qualification, which will gain a module award. The Diploma in Professional Marketing is awarded on successful completion of the three modules. Lectures and tutorial support are provided for all subjects. Each module comprises of six key learning outcomes and assessments are carried out via a mix of exams, assignments and portfolios.
It may be possible for students to apply for a professional development loan to assist with course costs. Please see https://www.gov.uk/career-development-loans/overview for information.
Course fee per year
Exam Fee: £30.00
Course Fee: £1,320.00
CIM Level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing (syllabus 2014) Any relevant Level 4 qualification Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing Bachelor's or Master's Degree from a recognised unive
17:45 - 20:45 one day Tuesday
Teaching and assessment
- Coursework and exam
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day