About this course
A course is aimed at parents and professionals that explore Positive Approaches to Understanding and Reducing Behaviours that Challenge.
Develop strategies that may be employed to reduce the likelihood of behaviour that challenges, including the use of individual behavioural plans.
You will explore the procedures that should be followed during incidents of behaviour that challenge and explore
steps to re-establish a positive working environment.
You will also understand the importance of recording and reporting procedures and processes which should be adhered to following incidents of behaviour that challenge, and their importance.
What you will study
Positive Approaches to Understanding and Reducing Behaviours that Challenge
- Organisations policies relating to positive behaviour support
- Key factors that influence behaviour
- Strategies for Managing Behaviour
- Actions required following incidences of behaviour that challenge
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.