About this course
On this course you will learn a range of skills including methods to minimise security risks in IT and how to effectively back up your data.
What you will study
Throughout the course learners will develop the skills and knowledge to:
- Select and use appropriate methods to minimise security risk to IT systems and data.
- Apply a range of security precautions to protect IT systems and data.
- Apply guidelines and procedures for the secure use of IT.
- Select and use effective backup procedures for systems and data.
Course fee per year
Part Course Fees: £75.00
A Level 2 qualification or equivalent and a good standard of English is required.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know