About this course
This is aimed at anyone involved in the care of young children and would like to know more about Creative Activities.
What you will study
You will study the importance of creative activities to children’s learning.
You will also take part in creative activities and learn how to encourage children to also take part and benefit from those activities.
Successful Completion of this course will lead to the achievement of 3 credits at Level 1 (Agored).
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £10.00
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
I feel a lot more independent than at school. I find there is a lot more support here. Through doing this course I will be able to work in a school. All my teachers are really lovely, they are all supportive and understanding.
Need to know