About this course
Whether you are looking to further your career or pursue your hobby this is the course for you. On the course introduction in to facial skincare treatments, you will learn about skin types and skin care routines and will be required to carry out a full skincare assessment including consultation, contraindications, application of products, homecare and retail opportunities. There will be guidance on health, safety and hygiene in the salon environment. This course is run at our industry standard salon urbasba – www.urbasba.co.uk here you will be taught by professional who are experts in their fields.
What you will study
On this course:
- You will learn about basic skin care routines.
- Understand skin types and conditions
- Undertake a facial treatment including a consultation.
- Understand and give appropriate after and home care advice for your clients.
Course fee per year
Part-time enrolment fee: £30.00
Course Fee: £65.00
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Need to know