About this course
The Introduction to German Speaking course is suitable to anyone who wants to learn to speak German and will teach you the basics of the German language.
On this course you will learn how to use simple language related to everyday or work topics.
What you will study
You will learn how to –
· Construct simple sentences using main verbs.
· Give and request simple information about every day or work topics.
· Convey simple instructions related to everyday or work topics.
Use appropriate structures for what people can or want to do.
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £10.00
Application, informal interview. No formal qualifications required.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know