About this course
This 10 week course is designed to work around busy family life, meaning that the learners can complete the activities when it suits them best. Plenty of online resources will be given to the learners and online support from their teacher is given throughout. At the end of the course, the learners will have gained a better understanding of apps and online resources and how to use these in an engaging and effective way to support their child's learning. Learners will gain an Agored certificate and an 'online toolkit' for the future, that they can use at any time, all whilst having fun as a family!
Please contact the Families Learning Together Team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses are suitable for learners without formal qualifications, or who do not have Grade C or above at GCSE.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know