About this course
This programme is designed to transform your existing knowledge and experience into a recognised qualification and will provide you with the basis on which your further career progression can be built.
It will provide you with a recognised qualification that will act as a springboard towards achieving your degree, and has been designed to meet the requirements of a number of professional bodies, such as -
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE)
What you will study
The programme encompasses a wide range of subject areas and is made up of a number of mandatory units, including;
- Organising, controlling and monitoring supplies of materials in the workplace.
- Monitoring construction related project activities.
- Controlling project progress against agreed programmes in the workplace.
- And much more.
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £1,800.00
You need to be actively employed with a construction manager status, and also have employer endorsement
Teaching and assessment
The programme will be delivered using a combination of lectures, guest speakers, tutorials and on-site assessment. You will need to generate a portfolio of evidence which covers the spectrum of the qualification, for which you will be supported throughout your journey by an experienced practitioner.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know