About this course
This course is ideal for anyone looking to enhance their interpersonal relationships and effectiveness in presenting a clear and positive message.
Communication is the art of being understood and of understanding others, and the way you interact with others can be the key to your workplace and personal success.
This one-day workshop will equip you with tools and skills that you will be able to use immediately in your professional and personal life.
What you will study
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the importance of communication in your role and the essentials of getting it right
- Explore the benefits of effective communication and eliminate the barriers that get in the way
- Recognise your own communication style, and how to adapt your style to increase communication success
- Analyse the impact of your verbal, visual and vocal communication
- Use techniques for building rapport quickly and effectively
- Communicate your thoughts and opinions in a credible way
- Reinforce your professional image through skilled workplace communication
Time of day
Career prospects & further study
On completion of this course you can progress onto one of our Level 3 business courses including: Finance for Non Financial Managers, Meetings and Minute Taking.