About this course
The Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage (QCF) is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in how to provide the relaxing and stress relieving treatment of Indian Head massage.
What you will study
Underpinning this qualification you will develop a sound knowledge of health & safety, client care and communication. You will also develop a knowledge and understanding of the practical skills learned throughout this qualification.
The purpose of this qualification is to develop your skills in providing Indian Head massage treatments.
Assessment will be practically based.
There are no entry requirements for this Course.
Teaching and assessment
- Continuous assessment and practical assessment including exams
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Ever since I can remember I have always enjoyed doing hair and beauty. Through the contacts that one of our tutors had, I obtained a job working in a spa. The practical skills I have gained from studying at CAVC have been amazing.
Need to know