About this course
The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plastering qualification has been designed to develop and recognise your skills, knowledge and competence so that you can work within the construction industry or progress onto further learning.
What you will study
This course has been developed to support apprentices in achieving their trade qualifications, the technical certificate delivers the underpinning knowledge of the trade and develops hand skills in a workshop environment, and the NVQ qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge in an industry related environment.
The technical certificate will develop the fundamental skills of your trade.
Course fee per year
Part Course Fees: £0.00
You need to be employed in the industry to study this qualification. This programme is specifically designed for CAVCA sponsored apprentices.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know