About this course
This course will enable you to gain the advanced skills in Site Carpentry. The course is specifically targeted for progression learners with a level 3 qualification in this trade.
What you will study
You will follow a programme of study that will give you the opportunity to apply learning in a practical and realistic way and gain confidence by developing independent learning skills.
Site Carpentry technical certificate at Level 3.
Key components of this course are planning and organising of work, development of your knowledge of building methods and construction technology. You will carry out complex first and second fixing operations and set up and operate a woodworking machinery.
Course fee per year
Registration Fee Payable on Enrolment: £30.00
Successful completion of a level 2 certificate in a relevant discipline plus an endorsement from the course tutor indicating 90% attendance and positive behaviour
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
As soon as I knew there was a link to come here I was excited, and the school link programme provided me with an opportunity to see what it would be like to study here. The College gives you a lot of information on why you need to get your NVQ, and get an apprenticeship to get into full-time employment.
Need to know