About this course
The VTCT Level 3 Award in Bridal Hairstyling is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills to an advanced level through the creative skill of bridal hairstyling.
Underpinning this qualification you will develop a sound knowledge of monitoring health and safety whilst working in the hairdressing industry. You will also develop a knowledge and understanding of the practical skills learned throughout this qualification.
What you will study
On this course you will:
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Learn bridal hairstyling
The purpose of this qualification is to develop your practical skills to an advanced level of occupational ability to enable you to perform your own salon services as well as support others.
Course fee per year
Part Course Fees: £30.00
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know