About this course
This course is designed to meet the needs of learners who are looking to start Level 3 courses in January.
This course must taken alongside
- The Welsh Baccalaureate (Level 3)
- At least one other A level or equivalent
What you will study
On this course you will study modules in
- Principles and applications of science
- Practical scientific procedures and techniques
- Science investigation skills
- Physiology of human body systems
5 GCSEs A* - C including English Language, Maths and Double Science. Science and Maths should be Grade B or higher.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know