About this course
This course is aimed at those who propose to work, have worked or are working in first clerical roles, it is suitable for those who require a foundation of knowledge upon which to develop further administrative, financial and or secretarial skills.
What you will study
On this course you will cover modules in:
- Offices and their role in the organisation
- Office Support Services
- Business Documentation and payment procedures
- Information and record handling
- Meeting and travel arrangements
There will be an end of unit exam which is externally set by City and Guilds that learners will need to successfully complete to gain certification.
This course will be on Wednesdays at Colcot campus - 9.45am-2.00pm.
Course fee per year
Part-time enrolment fee: £30.00
Course Fee: £150.00
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Career prospects & further study
From this course you can progress into level 2 Business Administration or Employment.
Need to know