Digital Literacy (Adult Basic Skills) Entry 1-Level 2
About this course
All courses will be onsite.
What you will study
Either – Essential Skills Digital Literacy 6 hours a week for 10 weeks course at One Canal Parade.
Or – Working Towards Digital Literacy 3 hours a week course at One Canal Parade. This course is accredited with an Agored unit and does not offer an Essential Skills qualification
Classes are available from Entry 1 to Level 2 and start in September, January and April.
Course fee per year
Part-time enrolment fee: £10.00
Courses are suitable for learners without formal qualifications, or who do not have Grade C or above at GCSE. You will be required to complete an online screener so that we can assess your level and put you onto the correct course.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Career prospects & further study
Learners who study Entry Level 1 to Level 1 will progress on to the next level of the course. On competition of a Level 2 course learner can progress on to any vocational course, or study an access course which will give you the opportunity to go to University.
Need to know