18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations
About this course
This new 18th Edition course is an essential electrical qualification. From January 2019 all installations will need to be designed in line with 18th Edition Regulations.
The aim of this course is to give applicants a good understanding of the 18th Edition Regulations and provide a guide to good working practice on site. The main course objective is to cover the scope and requirements of the Wiring Regulations and update learners from the 17th Edition regulations.
Course Fee: £425
What you will study
The course sets out to ensure that individuals are conversant with the format, content and the application of the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671:2018 (2382- 18) 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations 2018.
Applicants will be required to pass a multiple choice online examination of 60 questions (2 hours). This is an open book examination allowing applicants to be able to refer to the 18th Edition handbook.
Applicants will need to buy the 18th Edition Handbook for the course.
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £425.00
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know