Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
- Make our websites work as intended
- Remember personal layout and selection settings during and between visits
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Monitor website visits
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Pass data to third party enterprises
- Pay any commissions
Social Website Cookies
We embed content from third party websites such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, thus you can easily "Like" or "Share" our content on social sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
This will however involve third party cookie information, whose privacy will vary from social network site to social network site as well as the privacy settings you have chosen for those networks.
For more information see the relevant privacy policies:
- Youtube/Google: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
Visitor Statistics Cookies:
- How many people have visited our website
- Which browser technology the visitor is using
- Which page the vistor visits
- How visitors were directed to our websites
|CONCRETE5||Website CMS||On close browser|
|__utma||Google Anylytics||More Info...||2 year period|
|__utmb||Google Anylytics||More Info...||30 minutes|
|__utmc||Google Anylytics||More Info...||On close browser|
|__utmz||Google Anylytics||More Info...||24 Hours|
Allows us to remember if you have clicked continue on the cookie information banner
|1 year period|
General Info Regarding Cookies
Wikipedia post regarding cookies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie