We offer a range of courses for those working in the Health and Social Care sector. From mental health to the prevention and control of infection these courses are designed to meet the necessary skills and knowledge requirements relating directly to roles within the sector.
- Health and Social Care Diploma Level 2
- Health and Social Care Diploma Level 3
- Community Mental Healthcare Induction
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA)
- Social Care Induction Programme (SCIP)
- Dealing with Challenging Behaviour
- Award in the Prevention and Control of Infection - Level 2
- Introduction to Counselling – Level 2
- Certificate in Counselling Skills – Level 2
- Certificate in Counselling Studies – Level 3
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling – Level 4
- Diploma in CBT Skills and Theory Level 5
- Professional Boundaries
- Emotional Intelligence
To speak to one of our Business Development Consultants today call 02920 250 350, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in your details below and we will be in contact shortly.