With a range of courses from food hygiene to professional cookery, we offer a wealth of professional catering and hospitality related courses for those working in the industry.
Our suite of courses accredited by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health will cover all the necessary requirements for those in a catering or food manufacturing setting. For continuous professional development opportunities we offer a number of professional courses at a range of levels including professional cookery and hospitality supervision and leadership. Many of our courses are delivered at the brand new City Centre Campus in Cardiff within the commercial kitchens and fine dining restaurant The Classroom.
- CIEH Award in Food Safety in Catering, Retail or Manufacturing – Level 2
- CIEH Supervising Food Safety in Catering, Retail or Manufacturing – Level 3
- CIEH Award in Food Allergen Awareness – Level 2
- Award in Principles of HACCP – Level 2
- Award for Personal Licence Holders
- NVQ Hospitality – Level 1 & 2
- NVQ Professional Cookery – Level 2
- Diploma in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership – Level 3
To speak to one of our Business Development Consultants today call 02920 250 350, email email@example.com or fill in your details below and we will be in contact shortly.