Cardiff and Vale College runs a number of courses in the local community. These include:
- ESOL courses delivered at a range of levels (click here for more information about ESOL courses)
- Adult Essential Skills courses in Maths, English and ICT (see below)
Study Computing, English or Maths
Studying a Computing, English or Maths Community course with Cardiff and Vale College can help you...
- help your children with homework
- get to grips with computers, the internet and emailing
- work out your bills
- improve your spelling
- write letters and reports
- prepare for work or a college course.
Depending on your ability and your homelife, you can study any mix of IT, English and Maths. Assessments will take place at The Friary to work out which level course is right for you.
Courses normally run for 10 weeks with some 20 week courses starting in January.
Course fees are £10.
Please note: times are subject to change.
Location of course delivery - Essential Skills - Maths, English, ICT
Courses are delivered at the Friary, Cardiff and at a number of community locations including:
Ely & Caerau Community Hub- Cowbridge Rd
Trowbridge Community Centre – Caernarvon Way
STAR Communities First – Splott Rd
Course start dates:
19th Sept 2016
9th Jan 2017
24th April 2017
To arrange an assessment and interview please contact the Friary on 029 20227472 or email@example.com.
Download our latest Friary courses leaflet here.
For more information on these courses, please contact The Friary on 029 2022 7472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org