CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management for Service Personnel
The CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management at CAVC has been designed to offer Service Personnel a flexible route to complete this award. Successful completion results in students gaining the Level 5 award and associated membership to the CIPD. The Certificate is a widely recognised professional qualification issued by the CIPD.
- Blended Learning (with only 8 on-Campus sessions mixed with online distance learning)
- Flexible timeframe to complete the programme (up to 2 years)
- Mutliple opportunities to complete modules (e.g. 2 opportunities to attend each module session)
- A reputable CIPD accredited centre - CAVC is one of only a handful of providers to also be approved to offer the Level 7 CIPD programme
- Creative and diverse learning community from a range of sectors
- Supportive teaching and learning from dedicated industry specialists
Download the CIPD Level 5 Certficate in Human Resource Management for Service Personnel course leaflet here:
To apply for this course please click here and compelte our online application.
If you'd like further information and contact from the CIPD Course Tutor please complete the form below and we will be in touch: